In order to ensure a proper organisation and implementation of all project activities, the partnership agreed upon setting up several structures playing specific, well-defined roles during the project lifetime:
• The Project Management Team (PMT) (20 members): the decision-making body of the consortium. It will include one representative from each partner university.
• The Selection Committee (representatives of the consortium from both EU and Lot 5 universities): it makes the final selection for each cohort, based on mutually agreed criteria and procedures.
• The Monitoring and Quality Assurance Committee (MQAC) (representatives of the consortium from both EU and Lot 5 universities): it monitors the selection process (visibility, transparence, equal opportunity/cross-cutting issues) and regularly evaluates the project implementation process, by analysing indicators agreed upon by the Project Management Team; it proposes the necessary measures for improvement whenever necessary. Such measures are to be subsequently approved by the Project Management Team;
• The Coordinating Executive Team (CET): operative unit established at the coordinating institution. It provides the consortium with any administrative support that might be necessary for the organization and implementation of all project activities.
• The Local Executive Teams (LET): operative units at each partner institution; they are in charge with the implementation of all project activities at local level.